To innovate profitably, you need more than just creativity. Do you have what it takes?
If you read nothing else on inspiring and executing innovation, read these 10 articles. We’ve combed through hundreds of articles in the Harvard Business Review archive and selected the most important ones to help you innovate effectively.
Leading experts such as Clayton Christensen, Peter Drucker, and Rosabeth Moss Kanter provide the insights and advice you need to:
- Decide which ideas are worth pursuing
- Innovate through the front lines—not just from the top
- Adapt innovations from the developing world to wealthier markets
- Tweak new ventures along the way using discovery-driven planning
- Tailor your efforts to meet customers’ most pressing needs
- Avoid classic pitfalls such as stifling innovation with rigid processes
Giá sản phẩm trên Tiki đã bao gồm thuế theo luật hiện hành. Tuy nhiên tuỳ vào từng loại sản phẩm hoặc phương thức, địa chỉ giao hàng mà có thể phát sinh thêm chi phí khác như phí vận chuyển, phụ phí hàng cồng kềnh, ...
|Công ty phát hành||Harvard Business Review Press|
|Tác giả||Peter F. Drucker, Clayton M. Christensen, Clayton M. Christensen, Vijay Govindarajan|
english books brain how works taleb 7 habits of highly effective people harvard business review hbr emotional intelligence time management linear thinking the art of thinking clearly human resource management project management havard business review smarter faster better negotiation emotional intelligence crossing the chasm trump zero to one think and grow rich english version elon musk english book good to great: getting to yes work rule black swan the making of a manager elon musk how the billionaire david allen how successful people lead 7 thói quen hiệu quả