Giới thiệu The Greatness Guide : One of the World's Top Success Coaches Shares His Secrets to Get to Your Best
Robin Sharma, one of the world's top success coaches and author of the international bestseller ‘The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari’, offers 10 high-impact lessons for success.
‘The Greatness Guide’ is a strikingly powerful and enormously practical handbook that will inspire you to get to world class in both your personal and professional life. Written by Robin Sharma, one of the world's top success coaches and a man whose ideas have been embraced by celebrity CEO's, leading entrepreneurs, rock stars and royalty, as well as by many FORTUNE 500 companies, ‘The Greatness Guide’ contains a proven formula that will help you meet your highest potential and live an extraordinary life.
• The personal practices of spectacularly successful people
• Potent ideas to get your organisation to greatness
• Specific strategies to turn setbacks into opportunities
• Revolutionary tactics for peak performance
• How to attract true wealth along with real happiness
• Breakthrough ideas to generate excellent health and an "energy explosion"
• Tools for work-life balance and ways to experience a lot more fun.
- International acclaim for Robin Sharma:
‘Robin Sharma's books are helping people all around the world live great lives.' - Paulo Coelho
‘Robin Sharma has the rare gift of writing books that are truly life-changing.' - Richard Carlson Ph.D., author of the #1 New York Times bestseller ‘Don't Sweat the Small Stuff’
‘He is recognized as one of the world's top experts on leadership and personal growth.' - The Times of India
Praise for The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari:
‘A captivating story that teaches as it delights.’ - Paulo Coelho
‘The book is about finding out what is truly important to your real spiritual self rather than being inundated with material possessions.’ - Michelle Yeoh (Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon)
Giá sản phẩm trên Tiki đã bao gồm thuế theo luật hiện hành. Tuy nhiên tuỳ vào từng loại sản phẩm hoặc phương thức, địa chỉ giao hàng mà có thể phát sinh thêm chi phí khác như phí vận chuyển, phụ phí hàng cồng kềnh, ...