Private equity firms are snapping up brand-name companies and assembling portfolios that make them immense global conglomerates. They're often able to maximize investor value far more successfully than traditional public companies.
How do PE firms become such powerhouses? Learn how, in Lessons from Private Equity Any Company Can Use. Bain chairman Orit Gadiesh and partner Hugh MacArthur use the concise, actionable format of a memo to lay out the five disciplines that PE firms use to attain their edge:
· Invest with a thesis using a specific, appropriate 3-5-year goal
· Create a blueprint for change--a road map for initiatives that will generate the most value for your company within that time frame
· Measure only what matters--such as cash, key market intelligence, and critical operating data
· Hire, motivate, and retain hungry managers--people who think like owners
· Make equity sweat--by making cash scarce, and forcing managers to redeploy underperforming capital in productive directions
This is the PE formulate for unleashing a company's true potential.
Giá sản phẩm trên Tiki đã bao gồm thuế theo luật hiện hành. Tuy nhiên tuỳ vào từng loại sản phẩm hoặc phương thức, địa chỉ giao hàng mà có thể phát sinh thêm chi phí khác như phí vận chuyển, phụ phí hàng cồng kềnh, ...
|Công ty phát hành||Harvard Business Review Press|
|Tác giả||Orit Gadiesh, Hugh MacArthur|
english books brain how works taleb 7 habits of highly effective people harvard business review hbr emotional intelligence time management linear thinking the art of thinking clearly human resource management project management havard business review smarter faster better negotiation emotional intelligence crossing the chasm trump zero to one think and grow rich english version elon musk english book good to great: getting to yes work rule black swan the making of a manager elon musk how the billionaire david allen how successful people lead 7 thói quen hiệu quả